- The mobile developer will be required to develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps (prefer iPhone, iPad)
- Incredible attention to performance, user experience, scalability, clean and documented code is required.
- Candidate must have an incredible sense of modern web and user experience implementations
- Good knowledge in Objective C or Swift
- Familiar with REST APIs to connect iOS Apps with back-end services
- Familiar with Apple Push Notification Services.
- Should have strong knowledge about submitting applications in Appstore.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with iOS frameworks like CoreData,Core Location,Core Animation is an added benefit.
- Mobile Software Engineer is responsible for the analysis, design, documentation, programming, and software to ensure product readiness for release and/or client use.
- Works closely with project managers, QA, Creative, and UX team members to ensure compliance with project needs.
- Assumes responsibility for planning, design, implementation and testing for assigned system.
- Candidates with min exp of 1 year need only apply.
Candidates looking for a challenging career, who fulfill the above requirements & willing to relocate in Kochi can send in their resumes to email@example.com