This position requires close coordination with the Management, as well as business operations team.
- Proactively recommend actions to strengthen and streamline processes to improve timeliness of information and reduce errors.
- Develop a strong understanding of business objectives and provide value added support to enhance business.
- Update accounting policies and procedures
- Review financial and operational reports and supporting work papers monthly, quarterly, and annually & analyze results.
- Maintain general ledger, MIS reports, weekly review of Bank statement &preparation of Bank Reconciliation.
- Coordinate with auditors for accounting and tax reporting
- Preparing details for filing of TDS returns, company’s annual tax returns, Service tax & KVAT.
- Early identification of trends, opportunities and issues.
- Responsibility of reviewing the Invoice (including dealing with appropriate reconciliations, investigating potential obsolescence and recommend write-offs to management
- Ensure smooth month end closing process, including preparation of variance analysis and other reports.
- Overall responsibility of office administration
- Someone who is detailed oriented with strong communication skills who can work quickly and effectively to match pace with our expected growth. Qualifications: 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Good organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Should have experience working with government & statutory departments, vendors & contractors.
- B.Com /M.Com/ICWA
- Sound experience in Tally
- Experience in CA firm is an added advantage
Candidates looking for a challenging career, who fulfill the above requirements & willing to relocate in Kochi can send in their resumes to email@example.com