Technology Solutions Firm seeks leads DevOps Engineer with more than 3 years. We (Agileblaze Technologies Pvt Ltd.,) are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our fast, agile; creative environment.
What you need for this position
- BE/B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or relevant work experience in-lieu of the degree
- 3-7 years of experience in DevOps Engineer
What you’ll be doing
- Design Cloud based architectures with High Availability and No Single point of failure.
- AWS services: EC2, Auto Scaling, RDS, S3, IAM, Route53, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, OpsWorks and cloudfront.
- Configuration and management tools like Chef/Ansible/puppet
- Deployment with Capistrano.
- Configure web servers like Apache, Nginx and Application stack like LAMP, ROR, apache-tomcat etc
- Maintain and enhance cloud management and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge in Bash and python/ruby/perl scripting.
- Usage of AWS api tools like ec2-api and s3 tools
- Databases MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Monitoring Tools Nagios, Zabbix
- Configure SCM tools like SVN/GIT for deployment of code to production
- Document and drive best-practices across the team
- Support every facet of operations
Required AWS Proficiencies
- Configure instances from management console or using ec2-api tools
- RDS with Multi-AZ and Read Replicas
- Configure S3 with Glacier integration and use of s3cmd api tools
- Configure ELBs, Auto-Scaling etc
- Handling Instance-store instance without data loss
- Cost optimization
- Scripts to take ami, snapshots with proper retention periods.
- Configure Route53 to use ELBs, different algorithms etc.
- Configuration Management Tools Chef, Ansible, Puppet, CFengine
- Ruby/Perl/Python Scripting
- Proficiencies with other cloud providers like Rackspace, Google, DigitalOcean
- CCNA certification
- Performance tuning of Mysql/Postgres, Apache etc
- Redhat certification
- AWS certification
- Experience with multiple virtualization platforms (eg.VMware)
- Experience under a work culture of DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to create software that will benefit everyone
- An opportunity to join a growing and most importantly well funded and profitable software solutions firm
- A very casual yet progressive and entrepreneurial environment
Candidates looking for a challenging career, who fulfill the above requirements & willing to relocate in Kochi can send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org